Friday, August 28, 2009

Easy Noodle Wok

This Noodle wok is good when you're in a hurry or lazy to cook something that takes longer time. It can be ready in 10-20 minutes and it's very tasty. This one I made with salmon but usually I like to use chicken or some meat with it. I didn't put much vegetables this time since my husband asked me not to but the recipe I put here includes more of those. Also good for vegetarians if you use only noodles and vegetables!

Ingredients:

- Noodles
- salmon/tuna/chicken/meat/shrimps etc.
- 300g wok vegetables
- sweet & sour sauce

How to make:

1. Prepare the noodles according to the packet instructions.
2. Fry the vegetables and meat (if you use) in oil. If you use frozen vegetables and salmon like I did then fry the vegetables first since they take more time than salmon.
3. Add noodles in wok and mix, add the sweet & sour sauce and mix well.
4. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment